With the body ready for the Stratoblaster...err..Danoblaster, we can do the final wiring and put it in the guitar.
Which we don't want.
Then I soldered a lead to the tape and ran that to the most convenient ground point, which is the output jack.
I also have coax going from the output of the Blaster to the jack as well. The coax is grounded on one end only - I used the jack ground again. If you ground it at both ends, you'll have a ground loop which causes hum.
You may be able to see the battery for the Blaster tucked inside the lower rim of the guitar - I mounted a battery clip there. I wound up tying the PCB to the volume control leads with a wire tie - that way the all of the electronics are more or less one assembly, and hopefully be more reliable.
That way there will be less flying leads when it's time for a battery change. (I admit I accidentallly broke off a few of those tiny connections when fiddling with all of the wiring).
Also note where the relocated output jack will go - in the hole we drilled in the last post.
I'm contemplating a series/parallel pickup switch as well, but I'd like to test-wire one first before I commit to it. So I need to string the guitar up at this point in order to test that switching and see if there is enough of a tonal difference to put it on the guitar.