Crawls Backward (When Alarmed)

IconProjects, musings about guitar builds, guitar repairs, vintage tube amplifiers, old radios, travel, home renovation, and other stuff.

Tile one, Scramus two...

The tiling continues. Took a couple hours spread over a few days, but the main floor (the field tiles, in Tilespeak) is laid. All that remains now is the edges along the wall and the border between the field tiles and the center design.

I can no longer lay junk such as tools and supplies all over the floor. I actually had to consolidate them to lay the tile. Presumably, this is Progress.

If you know what I mean.

I was planning to use the wet tile saw for the side pieces, but I've since read that a hand tile cutter is better. So, I will be off to The Despot (AGAIN!) to get one. More to follow. But I'm encouraged. The light is...eh, you know.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment